9 Steps to Your Intuitive Life Makeover Unlock your intuition and live life to the fullest with these 9 tips. BY ANNE DEIDRE
Getting your whole self in alignment will let you hear your intuition.
“ We are all born with unique gifts and talents to express and offer the world.”
As you go through life it's easy to pick up bad vibes from others that make tapping into your own potential murky. Something a teacher or parent has said is literally stuck in your energy field and you can feel stuck in your life, depressed and anxious and not know why. You may be unable to experience true fulfillment.
An intuitive life makeover will help you live your life in alignment. When you unblock and unlock your own powerful intuition it can change every aspect of your life for the better. Here are 9 tips to help you get started!
1. Understanding alignment. Understand that you can live your life with everything working together. When it comes to making over your life, there are important areas that need to be in alignment for you to feel your best. Alignment means that you are in harmony, at peace with your life. You feel as though everything is working and you have a deep feeling of inner peace that the choices you have made and are making, are the best for you.
2. Create sacred space. Please be aware that your intuition is always talking to you, giving you the highest good and best guidance for your life. When we are too busy, we will not hear our intuition as clearly. Downtime is that time, even if it is for just 10 minutes, where you will turn off the TV or radio, your cell phone, your computer and just "be." It is helpful to have a dedicated space to create this solitude. You may also want a journal nearby. By putting your thoughts, will, energy and intention into this time that you will hear and listen to your self or intuition, you will create a ?ow of energy that supports developing your ability to access this deep inner wise part of you.
3. Meditate. The Kriya Yoga is a meditation that Yogananda brought us. It combines conscious breathing while proclaiming, "I AM that I AM." It is a spiritual tool for higher consciousness.
4. Discover the wealth within you. Within your physical body are seven primary energy centers known as chakras. I have renamed them "wealth centers" as they contain the greatest source of information for you to lead the best life for you. They contain your inner power, spiritual abilities, connection to your spiritual beliefs and your purpose in life and more.
5. Clear your false beliefs. Throughout our lives we receive messages from other people and often take them on as our own belief system. Many of these beliefs do not serve us. They are held in the chakras. We can clear our false beliefs from our chakras and feel more empowered and free in our lives.
6. Align your mental, emotional, physical and spiritual well-being. Often if one area is out of alignment, others are as well. We don’t feel as well as we could and don’t know why. You are more than a physical body; you have a mental, emotional, physical and spiritual body. These are energetic bodies that are distinct but are a part of your physical make up. Clearing out the energies that don’t serve you provides the tools to empower your life in these areas.
7. Unleash your creative intuitive self. One of the worst experiences we can feel as human beings is that we are limited, stuck, powerless or helpless. We are entering a new age on the planet that includes reclaiming our creative intuitive selves. By learning to tap into your creative intuitive right brain, you can experience very different results in your life. Unleashing your creative intuitive self will create profound feelings of wellness in every area of your life.
8. Reignite your dreams, passion and purpose.
Making over your life with your intuition means that you will get back in touch with a part of yourself that was always there. We are all born with unique gifts and talents to express and offer the world. We may or may not have experienced a sense of confidence with these gifts, they may not have been noticed and appreciated by others or ourselves, but deep down inside we know what we love and what brings us happiness. Many people minimize their gifts and talents and say, "Oh, this little hobby."
9. Ground your ideas into reality. Whether it is improving your marriage, changing jobs, finding your dream career or improving your finances, you need a process or formula for bringing about these changes. We all receive inspired ideas, next imagine this idea coming to fruition, get a calendar and plan the steps we need to take to make this idea happen and then we take action steps from those plans.
Anne Deidre is the CEO of Inner Visions Publishing, an Intuitive Life Coach, sought after Speaker and the Bestselling Author of "Miraculous: How Spiritual Awakening Cured My Depression, Inspired My Purpose," "Ignited the Intuitive Powers Within" and "Extreme Intuitive Makeover 55 Keys to Health, Wealth and Happiness." Anne is an acclaimed artist. Her artwork is filled with Divine messages and healing energy. For more information and to receive your free "Your Intuitive Prosperity Makeover Kit" visit www.yourintuitivemakeover.com.