6 Tips to Release Stress to Live a Happy Life By incorporating these stress-releasing tips into your life, you will be happier, healthier and more content. BY CAROL WHITAKER
Focus on all the things in life that bring a smile to your face and the lessons learned, you will find happiness there.
“ Focus on life lessons learned and look for the good in all you do and with everyone you associate with.”
Do you want to be happier? If so, then make it a point to release stress regularly. We often have stress without even realizing it, although your body does. When you feel worried and strained your body is yelling with an "energy megaphone" that you’re off the course of living a joyful life, as you were created to do.
Stress plays havoc on the body in a myriad of ways: ill health, diseases, contention, mental fatigue, adrenal fatigue, weight gain, sleep disorders, confusion, anxiety, fear, and unhappiness are some of the results. Luckily, when you feel stressed, you can release that stress and get back in sync with your happy self.
It is your innate nature to be happy! Let go of the stresses in your life to allow yourself to be free of the burden of worries and concerns. Below are 6 tips to help you to release stress and live a happy, more fulfilling life.
1. Love and believe in you. Love yourself unconditionally and completely despite your mistakes or current circumstances. Believe in your ability to succeed. The more love and self-belief you have for you, the more your self-image will improve, which will help melt stress away.
2. Have positive self-talk. Harness the power of your mind by having a positive inner dialog by living in the moment. Creating a new mantra of life-supporting beliefs will enable you to accomplish your goals and dreams, and this will help to ease your stress and bring about fulfillment and peace.
3. Let go once and for all. Practice dropping what bothers you once and for all. Holding on to resentment or anger does nothing but bring your emotional health and wellness down. It doesn’t do you any good to hold onto ill memories. Make it a habit of forgiving and letting go. Focus on life lessons learned and look for the good in all you do and with everyone you associate with.
4. Eat clean and exercise often. Eat a healthy diet that is filled with lean proteins, fruits, veggies, complex carbohydrates and clean fats to keep your body healthy. In addition, make sure you exercise regularly to release those feel-good endorphins, which ease stress and increase your energy levels.
5. Be charitable. Giving brings joy to the heart and releases tension. Make it a habit to give generously. Charity is a high energy vibration of creation which will attract much more to you in return to be grateful for.
6. Dance and sing stress away. Play fun, upbeat music and sing and dance your stress away to improve your mood and increase your energy. The more you are active doing what you love to do, the more relaxed you will be.
Carol Whitaker is the author of "Ridiculously Happy! The Secret to Manifesting the Life & Body of Your Dreams" and happily married mother of three. Carol is a highly sought after Life Transformation Coach and Lifestyle Fitness Coach, she is well known for the amazing transformations she creates in her clients’ lives. Carol is dedicated to empowering women around the world to love and believe in themselves fully. Carol is a Motivational Speaker and is passionate about inspiring and motivating women to create and manifest the life and body of their dreams. Connect with Carol on Facebook and Twitter to receive her health, fitness & happiness tips. Visit CarolWhitaker.com to learn more. You can also follow her on Google+