Ranked one of the "20 to Know" by Global Cosmetics Industry, David Pollock has more than twenty years of experience developing products for some of the most recognized names in the skin care industry.
He is a driving force behind the 'Safe Beauty' movement to eliminate harmful and toxic chemicals from beauty products. He is a published author and experienced radio guest whose advice reaches over 16.5 million radio listeners and countless more via online websites such as Dr. Oz and Oprah's ShareCare.com, EverydayHealth.com, Wellness.com and Yahoo.com.
His breakthrough skin care line, PUR attitudeTM, is the result of a three year research and development quest to produce the "Fountain of Youth" of skin care lines.
Titan of the Industry
David Pollock's experience in formulating is augmented by marketing and leadership experience:
- Vice President for the Home Shopping Network, a multi-billion dollar television shopping channel
- CEO of Hydron Technologies, a public company with pharmaceutical technology licensing, contract manufacturing and branded skin care sales through QVC and HSN, which sold over $100 million
- Founder of Clinical Results development laboratory
- Senior Management position with the Fuller Brush company, overseeing operations of over a half million square foot manufacturing operation
- Today, David Pollock sits on the board of several skin care companies
Speaker & Author
David Pollock is a frequent keynote and guest speaker at several national conferences. He has participated in a number of radio talk shows that have been heard on over 1,100 stations, written a number of articles for various consumer and trade publications and was a contributing author for a chemistry text book on delivery systems.
David Pollock publishes an on-line magazine JustAskDavid.com, his recently published book that they tried to ban - Just STOP The LIES!, plus has a national daily radio segment Until You Hear This! and recently published a must-have book for women 101 Recipes for Beauty.