The 7 Gifts That Give You Everything How these seven divine gifts can transform your life starting today. BY DEREK RYDALL
You generate the energy that you seek.
“ Think of yourself as a power plant. A power plant doesn't receive energy it generates it.”
Nothing enters into this world except through the process of giving. If we don't give, there can't be more. If you want more to come into your life, you must let more life come out of you!
Think of yourself as a power plant. A power plant doesn't receive energy it generates it. Even the word human comes from a Sanskrit term for "man" that means: The dispenser of divine gifts. That's who you are, that's why you came here—you really are a gift to this world!
But there are many forms of giving, and you must engage all of them to fully activate and create unlimited abundance in your life and, more importantly, with the people close to you.
With that, I’ve put together the seven gifts of the divine dispenser, which you can apply to your everyday life.
* Giving Forth: Share your time, talent, and treasure with those you love.
* Giving Away: Circulate what you no longer need/use and clear out the clutter.
* Giving Up: Release habits, criticism, complaints and judgment.
* Giving In: Let go of resistance; surrender to what's emerging.
* Forgiving: Free yourself and others from emotional debt and work on building a positive space for you and your family.
* Giving to Yourself: Give you what you seek from others and watch how quickly attitudes change.
* Giving Thanks: What you appreciate, appreciates. A simple "I love you" or "how was your day" can go a long way.
Activate this divine power plant like never before—to tune in, turn it on, and let it shine! To do this, look at each life structure. Things like: health, wealth, work, relationships, spirituality, service, and personal development and notice where you're still trying to find that something you're missing.
It could be bettering your marriage, approval, respect from your co-workers, or validation in work you put in. Or, if it's something material, ask what it symbolizes for you and what it stands for.
For example, your own marriage might equal safety, security, power and worth. Translate the physical into the spiritual quality. Then actively give these to yourself each day by asking yourself what it would look like to totally respect, love, and approve this and follow the guidance. You’ll be amazed at the outcomes you see in each and every facet of the journey.